How I see the world - a dog's perspective



A lot of you probably remember my last Blog Elvis goes to Boston, were I was blogging about my experiences I made in my time in the USA. Since I really enjoyed writing I decided to continue :) My journey will continue and in my new Blog "Elvis goes Traveling" I would like to take all my friends around the world on a journey and let them see the world from a dog's perspective. I will write about my travel experiences as well as about my life experiences in general and of course as frequent as I can, but give me time to write about something that brings us joy or even let us take a different perspective on something. 

I would like to begin the journey with something that got really important for me. 

- Try to be open for everything that crosses your way, don't limit yourself and never hesitate to start something new - 

As a dog my life seems to be limited, but it is not. I can tell you that with my nose I am always open for everything that crosses my way and I never hesitate to follow my pack wherever they go ;) 

Maybe that sounds weird to you but there might be a little chance that you even can learn from a dog! 

When I came back in February to Vienna, my human companion seemed pretty sad. For me nothing changed. I was happy to be with her. I don't care if I stay in a small shelter at the Appalachian Trail or back in our apartment with a warm bed in Vienna. For her it seemed to be different. She felt overwhelmed with all that stuff we have and the big apartment. She felt lonely, even if she knew she wasn't. For me human emotions seem quiet strange. It seems that they cannot distinguish between emotions and cognitions. They really think a lot about the future and how things will be, but they cannot predict it anyway. Luckily it was just a short emotional confusion of my human companion. She now really enjoys what she is doing and is grateful that we all could make this great experience to live somewhere else. She learned that as long as we are alive the journey will always continue, we just have to be open for everything that cross our way and never hesitate to start something new!


Hear you soon,
your world traveler Elvis

Me exploring something new - soap bubbles;-)




Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I see the world - a dog's perspective

How I see the world - a dog's perspective