How I see the world - a dog's perspective

Last weekend we traveled to lake Balaton to celebrate a friends' wedding. It was really great and my human companions enjoyed it a lot. The wedding took place directly at the lake and a lot of guests went swimming. I am still not a huge fan of water, so I stayed at the shore and took care that now one gets lost;)

At night we all watched the beautiful sunset and in this moment there was nothing more enjoyable as just sitting in between my family, feeling them close to me and watching the beautiful colors in the sky. 



The next day we decided to drive around the lake and visit Tihany. It is on a really beautiful peninsula with a nice view. 



But my favorite part on that long weekend was still the hike we did back home :-) 





On every hike there are so many things to explore. I can hear the birds singing, smell little mice under the earth, taste the soil when I try to find them and feel the fresh air when I run along the grassland. As a dog I can tell you that it is great to live in the Here and Now and enjoy every single moment (especially when we are hiking:-). Try it out with something you really like and you will see how wonderful it is to use every sense you have and not think of anything else. 



Hear you soon,
your world traveler Elvis

 














Kommentare

  1. Elvis hat das mit Sicherheit ebenso genossen wie Ihr
    glg lieber Elvis, liebe Vera und lieber Robert

    AntwortenLöschen

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

How I see the world - a dog's perspective

How I see the world - a dog's perspective